السبت، أكتوبر 23، 2010

Interesting that my first blog in so many years is starting in the Arab World and in the Gulf Region! I am invited to The Sharjah International Book Fair http://www.sharjahbookfair.com/home.html

I am doing a Radio Interview and then a few events at A college.

I will post dates soon. Now i ahve to go explore the city with an AUC Hostel Third Floor dear friend Rana.

هناك تعليقان (2):

غير معرف يقول...

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness
for your submit is just spectacular and i can assume you are a professional on this subject.
Fine along with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay up to date
with impending post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyable work.
online dating
Here is my blog speed dating

غير معرف يقول...

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness for your submit
is just spectacular and i can assume you are a professional on
this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay up to date with impending post.
Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyable work.
online dating
My web page > speed dating